Thursday, May 31, 2007

a little of this and a little of that

Well, I"m home safe and sound. Saturday was without a doubt a very very long day. I did however get quite a bit of work done on the plotting of the first act. It will open with the Prince, King and Queen planning the ball and then move to Cinderella and finally to Robin with a bit of a twist. I have a basic outline for what should happen in the second act and have some ideas about what will happen in the third. I'm playing with some ideas, like should the Fairy Godmother be magical, and the role of other characters in the story. I'm a bit afraid of giving the Princess too big of a role, though I"m leaning on the idea of the Prince falling for Robin in the third act maybe and the Princess having to wade in and save the day. Maybe she should be my heroine instead of Cinders. Ack, too many thoughts in my head.

Still not sure about how and when I'm going to write this. I can take a computer with me, but I'm not sure if I want to . It might be better to start writing now, well on Friday and write as much as I can and then finish in August. I'm still a bit worried about the whole formating and everything though I have downloaded celtx so I should be fine.

I've been and will probably be a bit preoccupied with the purges going on at the moment over at livejournal, we're all holding our breath waiting for their next move. Hopefully it will be resolved soon so that I can think and write without other "stuff" on my mind.

No comments: