Saturday, May 19, 2007

Taking It by Storm

I have offically been swept up in the craze, I couldn't resist and I'm not sure I even wanted to. NaNoWriMo has never been especially successfull for me so I thought I would give this a try and see if I am any good at it. Thought that this could be a fun way to track me adventure through the wacky and wild world of scriptwriting.

Now just to find a plot. Seeing as when I woke up this morning I had no intention of spending the month of June writing a screen/stage play I have no idea where to even start. Its so different than building a story for a novel, you need a lot less detail because ultimately the story will be told how the director or actors feel it should be told. I'm thinking romantic comedy, or maybe romantic drama, or costume drama. I don't really have enough time to research for a costume drama though. I need something to procrastinate about anyhow, here's to script writing.

No comments: